Thursday, October 9, 2008

♥*~..-"M&Ms"-..~* ♥



Nayna warmed up to the camera later. You'll see her infamous smile when scrolling down. That's just how she rolls: the 'mysteriously angered' look to 'ching-ching can't see the eyes' look. My Esther Jo...I can't really remember how I looked when I was younger. I think as a toddler, I was fairly acceptable. Then going on towards 3rd grade and up, I think I needed a make-over. But everytime I look at ej, or even nayna, I wonder if I looked a bit like that growing up. I really can't tell who looks like who.
my M&Ms: Monstarr (nayna) and Monkee (ej): Here are the two mini-characters of the mother, Alayna Raine, who had 10,000 nicknames and finally stuck with "nayna." She's practically my teenager who runs up to the room to be alone and play alone. She's very creative and speaks with her mind only! She plays telekinesis and expects us to know what she wants, where she wants it, and when she wants it! Then there's Esther Jo, whom we call EJ. She used to be super duper friendly, until the teething process began. Her security is HAIR, she needs (and I mean NEEDS!) to feel hair before sleeping. Very important! She bites the hair, pulls the hair, eats hair, and searches for hair on the carpet! What can I say, she's a hair-lover! She has a bad temper with drama all around her! Geez loueez, i know. Well then, there it is. First it was one, now two. Don't ask me about having a boy because that's NOT going to happen anytime soon!

No comments: